An Update on Our Response to COVID-19
Update 10/13/20: We are excited to have cautiously re-opened several of our shacks, including our Upper East Side, Upper West Side, Brooklyn Bridge Park, Union Square, Midtown East and FiDi shacks in NYC , Rittenhouse in Philly, Back Bay and Downtown Crossing in Boston, Penn Quarter and Farragut in DC, SoMa in San Francisco, Brickell City Centre in Miami, Bethesda, Las Vegas and Portland Pier in Maine, for takeout and delivery. Follow our location pages for our operating hours and to order online.
We will be cautiously re-opening for business, offering take-out and delivery with contactless options, as well as limited capacity indoor dining in some cities where it is permitted. We are committed to the health of our teams, our guests, and our communities and wanted to clearly outline the precautions we’re taking to keep everyone safe, following CDC recommended best practices:
- Our team will wear masks at all times while working in our shacks, and we require that our guests wear masks when stepping into our shacks. If you do not have a mask, please order your meal through our website or by phone and wait for your order outside. Gloves will be worn by all teammates during both meal prep and guest transactions, and frequently changed.
- We will be taking and recording our team’s temperatures when they enter the building, during their shift, and when they leave at the end of each day. Anyone with any symptoms will be sent home and monitored.
- Contactless payments like ApplePay are not only encouraged, but requested.
- We request that only 2 guests enter our shack at any given time, keeping a safe distance apart from others (at least 6 feet apart).
- Given that we operate an FDA-certified and SQF III audited seafood plant in Maine, we are translating our stringent food safety and sanitary practices to our shacks, frequently sanitizing every surface and touch point in the shack.
We’re excited to be able to offer high quality, sustainable seafood in the neighborhood again, and thank you all for your support! For more on our response to COVID-19, or to ship a taste of Maine to friends in other states, visit our online shop.
The Luke's Lobster Team